Donate Us

Help us keep this free site alive with a small contribution from you. Select an amount below.

Tuesday, October 20, 2015




As my family beings to settle into a daily routine here in Judea.  My husband and I are beginning to establish ourselves in building a small business for ourselves, and it's hard.  Working in Israel is tough.  Most people do a few things just to make ends meet, but what matters most is that no one ever starves.  Jews help each other every day and miracles from G-d are seen. One of the things I do for a living is maintenance and cleaning for the school my daughter attends.

On Fridays, in Area A of the Palestinian Authority, where Jewish land is declared "Judenrein" (Jew-free) I was in the very last classroom closest to the Palestinian village doing my finishing touches before erev Shabbat. Broadcasting from every mosque in sight in a booming decible was the sermon that encourages Palestinians to murder Jews and throw us into the sea.  I can understand some Arabic.  Something something Allahu Akhbar, something something yehudim, rinse and repeat all over again.  This lunacy takes place every Friday in order to annoy Jews as we prepare for our Shabbat.  How this people can ever get away from committing violence will be more than a miracle.

Imagine you lived in a village, town or city where recordings were constantly telling you to go out and kill a nation because you were taught false myths from birth that Jews stole from you? The Palestinian clerics use past recordings to instill hatred and terror into their people over and over again. They play it so loud that at 4 am, it's my alarm clock. The Muslim call to prayer outside of the sermon sounds like people groaning who have been stuck in purgatory or hell for thousands of years. IT IS that creepy to listen to.  It feels as though any moment, a Palestinian terrorist could descend upon the classroom I am in where all around me is darkness outside and murder me and my daughter.  At any moment, it could be any Israeli at any time.

I am usually fear-free as security is all around us.  Though not usually seen, it is always there with monitors, electric fencing and guards driving and walking around.  I personally like to see the guns in front of me.  However, I trust my country implicitely to handle security measures at all times.

When I see no security I feel it isn't there. When I see no guards, I fear for my life. When I am cleaning in this room, I shake. I know the yishuv security is all around me. However, last night another sermon came on their loudspeakers. When your daughter says, "Mom, I'm really scared right now." I'm an Israeli mother now. I'm supposed to be tough.  Do I cower in fear and show weakness to a child so new to a language she's never spoken before August?  Do I act like a whining two year old to a former home schooled girl just trying to fit in and make friends?  Or, do I show her that we are a courageous, resilient people with thousands of years of history.  A people who were exiled from our land but who kept our faith.  We tried unceasingly to come home - and succeeded  More importantly, we are not going to stoop to the level of the Palestinians, a people living in conditions of corruption, drug trafficking and terror.  We will  be vigilantes.  But we will defend ourselves to the teeth.

The question of why my government allows the mosques that surround Judea and Samaria to broadcast these sermons perplexes me.  Why not send in our army to shut down these recordings permanently?  Mosques that no one goes to pray in.  Why fight terror when allowing these messages to be played deflates the purpose of peace through strength.  I don't know which cleric is ranting, but why haven't more been brought to justice for incitement?  Why hasn't Raed Salah, head of the Islamic Movement in Israel been put in a jail for life?  Why do we allow an offshoot of the Muslim Brotherhood to exist and live off the fruits of our labor?  And when will the Knesset ban these inciters for life, exile them from our land and deport them to the country or their birthplace?  

We always hear in Hebrew, "slowly slowly."  Unfortunately.  We can't afford to slow down legislation against seventh century throwbacks who are not wanted anywhere else in the world.  We have been too nice.  It is time for the Prime Minister to set his sights on this issue and pass a law banning any and all Mosques from airing their creepy groaning and terror messages for good.




This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 11 years and over 22,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.




--
Posted By Elder of Ziyon to Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News at 10/20/2015 05:01:00 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

EoZTV Podcast

Powered by Blogger.

follow me

search eoz

Recent posts from other blogs

subscribe via email

comments

Contact

translate

E-Book

source materials

reference sites

multimedia

source materials for Jewish learning

great places to give money

media watch

humor

.

Source materials

Sample Text

EoZ's Most Popular Posts Ever

follow me

Followers


pages

Random Posts

Pages - Menu

Elder of Ziyon - حـكـيـم صـهـيـون

Donate!

Tweets

Compliments

Monthly subscription:
Subscription options

One time donation:

Interesting Blogs

Categories

Best posts of 2016

Blog Archive

compliments

Algemeiner: "Fiercely intelligent and erudite"

Omri: "Elder is one of the best established and most respected members of the jblogosphere..."
Atheist Jew:"Elder of Ziyon probably had the greatest impression on me..."
Soccer Dad: "He undertakes the important task of making sure that his readers learn from history."
AbbaGav: "A truly exceptional blog..."
Judeopundit: "[A] venerable blog-pioneer and beloved patriarchal figure...his blog is indispensable."
Oleh Musings: "The most comprehensive Zionist blog I have seen."
Carl in Jerusalem: "...probably the most under-recognized blog in the JBlogsphere as far as I am concerned."
Aussie Dave: "King of the auto-translation."
The Israel Situation:The Elder manages to write so many great, investigative posts that I am often looking to him for important news on the PalArab (his term for Palestinian Arab) side of things."
Tikun Olam: "Either you are carelessly ignorant or a willful liar and distorter of the truth. Either way, it makes you one mean SOB."
Mondoweiss commenter: "For virulent pro-Zionism (and plain straightforward lies of course) there is nothing much to beat it."
Didi Remez: "Leading wingnut"